I had a gift code for FeelUnique and the order I made came the other day so I thought I’d share the things I got with you. It’s very hair-focused as mine has been so dry and unmanageable recently so I wanted to fix that!
- I’ve heard so many good things about Pureology over the years and I honestly don’t know why it’s taken me so long to actually try them, but there they are! I opted for the shampoo and conditioner from the hydrate line and it was a tough call between the ones for damaged hair and these, but I think I made the right choice. I’ve only used them once but it was quite frankly a heavenly experience so I’ll keep you posted on those.
- Another hair item is the Goldwell Rich Repair. A couple of years ago I worked with top hairdresser Beverly C on a shoot and she said the best thing for my dry damaged hair was Goldwell. It’s taken me a while to heed her advice but I’ve been using the Kerasilk line and loved it so I thought I’d give another one of their deep conditioners a whirl. Hoping to use this tomorrow for a Sunday pamper session!
- This isn’t new, but it’s the Caudalie Lip Conditioner. Nothing fancy, just a plain chapstick, but good golly it’s the best one I’ve tried and I wrote about my addiction to it here.
- The Healthy Sexy Hair Tri Wheat Leave In Conditioner looked nice and I added it to my cart on a whim but I’m so glad I did! I haven’t tried anything from this range and this makes me want to try more. Again, it’s early days but the mist is so fine and this conditions without being too heavy and greasy and smells divine. This may be the start of a new love affair.
- Dior is a brand I have little to no experience with, so I ordered a couple of makeup items, the first being this lipstick which I’ve already worn every day since my box arrived. I’m very much into hydrating lipsticks at the moment as this post proves, and this is the Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick Addict Gloss in Diablotine Extrême. Phew, long name, but this is a really nice mix of coral and red and is nourishing but surprisingly very long lasting. I’m a fan.
- Another Dior item is the Diorskin Nude Skin-Perfecting Hydrating Concealer. I got this with the intention of using it as an undereye concealer and so far so good. I’ve been using eye cream so I’m yet to put it’s hydrating claims to the test but I need more time with this one.
Have you tried any of these products? What’s on your wishlist at the moment?
For more beauty, fashion, lifestyle & health related ramblings and recipes don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channels. beauty/fashion & lifestyle here, video diaries here, health & recipes here.
If you’d like to see your website here or advertise on the site, click here for more details. Prices start from just £16!