It’s been a while since I reviewed a Glossybox on the blog, and when I laid eyes on this month’s I got excited in a way I haven’t for a while. I know the whole beauty box thing is a complete rollercoaster in the blogging world, but whilst I personally find Birchbox more suited to my tastes and lifestyle, I think Glossybox are starting to gain back some of the buzz they had when they initially launched. Their themed boxes always seem to be the strongest to me, and this Seaside Splash box is no exception. I’m a little late to this but it has been waiting patiently in the London flat as it arrived before my mail got redirected. Nevertheless here are my thoughts on the box:
- Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me Facial Spritz - I love Anatomicals as a brand but as of yet I have never tried any products designed for the face. I’m not sure how I feel about it mainly because everything I use from them is body related but this smells lovely and contains lavender, aloe, mint and witch hazel so I’m looking forward to trying it!
- Coola Sunscreen - Rose Essence - I am a HUGE Coola fan and have been since last year when I received a lovely care package from the Tone It Up girls who are sponsored by the brand. Their matte sunscreen is honestly fabulous, so I’ve loved seeing a brand I adore pop up in beauty boxes – first Birchbox now Glossybox. I love this rose scented version!
- Bamboo Style Boho Waves - I love salt sprays, with Bumble and Bumble being my go-to but I like trying different brands and this is perfect for throwing in your handbag so I’m happy.
- Pout Paints by Sleek in Pin Up & Cloud 9 - These are the drugstore equivalent of the OCC Lip Tars and I’m looking forward to experimenting as I don’t think I would have purchased them myself. You can use them alone or mix and I’m looking forward to experimenting with this red and white combo to get various different pink tones.
- Ciate Nail Polish in Mistress - Again, so so happy to see this in here. A classic red is always good to have and I love these formulas. A lovely treat.
So there we have the July box, I am impressed! I also saw the other variations online and thought they were pretty damn lovely too, I wouldn’t have minded getting any of these boxes. Did you get the July box? What did you think?
For more beauty, fashion, lifestyle & health related ramblings and recipes don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channels. beauty/fashion & lifestyle here, video diaries here, health & recipes here.
If you’d like to see your website here or advertise on the site, click here for more details. Prices start from just £16